An A3 calender that folds in the middle to A4 size. It is stapled in the middle and has a drilled hole at the top for hanging. Made from great quality heavy photographic paper and with a sturdy card backing. The calendar is wire bound and ready to hang from a pin on the wall. Size: 420mm long x 297mm wide – folds to 210mm x 297mm. Your calendar will come in a protective cellophane envelope and will be posted in a securely padded envelope for safety.
Every month presents a photograph of a beautiful scene in Wales and will bring back such happy memories for any Welsh man or woman who has now had to live away from their homeland.
A perfect gift for any Wales lover! Or for any hiker who takes the Welsh mountains in their stride!
The months and the weekdays are given in both English AND Welsh:
- January (Ionawr) = Llwyn-Onn Resovoir, Brecon Beacons
- February (Chwefror) = Madryn Marsh, Llanfairfechan
- March (Mawrth) = Dusk at Aberaeron, Ceredigion
- April (Ebrill) = Festival of Spring, Cardiff
- May (Mai) = Solva, Pembrokeshire
- June(Mehefin) = Bodnant Garden, Eglwysbach
- July (Gorffennaf) = Abersglasney House, Llangathen
- August (Awst) = Merthyr Mawr, Bridgend
- September (Medi) = Near the Foryd, Caernarvon
- October (Hydref) = Llandaf Cathedral
- November (Tachwedd) = Toll House, St Fagans, Glamorgan
- December (Rhagfyr) = St. Tysilio’s Church & Britannia Bridge, Anglesey