An A3 calender that folds in the middle to A4 size. It is stapled in the middle and has a drilled hole at the top for hanging. Made from great quality heavy photographic paper and with a sturdy card backing. The calendar is wire bound and ready to hang from a pin on the wall. Size: 420mm long x 297mm wide – folds to 210mm x 297mm. Your calendar will come in a protective cellophane envelope and will be posted in a securely padded envelope for safety.
Every month presents a photograph of a beautiful scene in Wales and will bring back such happy memories for any Welsh man or woman who has now had to live away from their homeland.
A perfect gift for any Wales lover! Or for any hiker who takes the Welsh mountains in their stride!
The months and the weekdays are given in both English AND Welsh:
- January (Ionawr) = Beaumaris Harbour
- February (Chwefror) = Sunset Aberystwyth
- March (Mawrth) = Caernarfon Castle by Night
- April (Ebrill) = Chepstow Castle
- May (Mai) = Daffodils, Swansea Bay
- June(Mehefin) = Harlech Castle
- July (Gorffennaf) = Suset, Llantwit Major Beach
- August (Awst) = Llyn Clywedog, Powys
- September (Medi) = Menai Bridge, Anglesey
- October (Hydref) = Worms Head
- November (Tachwedd) = Sunset over the Great Orme
- December (Rhagfyr) = Brecon Beacons