An A3 calender that folds in the middle to A4 size. It is stapled in the middle and has a drilled hole at the top for hanging. Made from great quality heavy photographic paper and with a sturdy card backing. The calendar is wire bound and ready to hang from a pin on the wall. Size: 420mm long x 297mm wide – folds to 210mm x 297mm. Your calendar will come in a protective cellophane envelope and will be posted in a securely padded envelope for safety.
Every month presents a photograph of a beautiful scene in Wales and will bring back such happy memories for any Welsh man or woman who has now had to live away from their homeland.
A perfect gift for any Wales lover! Or for any hiker who takes the Welsh mountains in their stride!
The months and the weekdays are given in both English AND Welsh:
- January (Ionawr) = Brecon Beacons
- February (Chwefror) = Porthkerry Viaduct
- March (Mawrth) = Pembroke Castle
- April (Ebrill) = Mumbles Head
- May (Mai) = View of Snowdon from Porthmadog
- June(Mehefin) = Morning Dew, nr. Narberth, Pembrokeshire
- July (Gorffennaf) = Festival of Spring, Cardiff
- August (Awst) = Aberystwyth Bay
- September (Medi) = Cwm Idwal, Snowdonia
- October (Hydref) = Aberglasney Gardens, Llangathen, Carmarthenshire
- November (Tachwedd) = View of Snowdon from near Porthmadog
- December (Rhagfyr) = Treorchy, South Wales