180gsm card, white C6 envelopes, cellophane sleeve
A set of 8 blank note cards or any-occasion greetings cards, all showing the stand out scenery of iconic Welsh landmarks. Lovely Wales is celebrated for its wild and wonderful landscapes, particularly along its beautiful coastline, so I have enjoyed travelling around the country to take these striking photographs.
- And I’ve taken care to have the cards printed in Wales as well!
- Ideal for a Welshman’s or woman’s birthday, their anniversary, their engagement – or just a simple “thank you”?
- A useful notecard set to bring back happy memories of Wales – maybe reminders of a happy Welsh holidays?
- I’ve used good quality 180gsm card for these and have printed my photo directly onto the greeting card – nothing is just “stuck on”.
- The cards are UK size C6 (114 mm x 162 mm or 4.5 x 6.4 inches) and the set includes 8 white envelopes
- The set will be packaged in a cellophane sleeve for protection & sent to you in a padded envelope
This set of greetings cards includes 8 iconic Welsh scenes, as you can see from the photos. I’ve printed the locations on the back of each card, so the recipient will know exactly where they were taken. The scenes are (in the same order as the photos):
1. Carnarfon Castle, North Wales
2. Aberystwyth Bay, Ceredigion
3. Laugharne Castle, Carmarthenshire
4. Langland Bay, Gower Peninsula
5. Ogmore Castle, Bridgend
6. Pembroke Castle, Pembrokeshire
7. Solva, Pembrokeshire
8. Worms Head, Rossilli