All photographs are taken by myself – I work from my home in Bridgend, South Wales. And the cards are printed in Wales as well (in Port Talbot).
So a Welsh product through & through!
- The cards all fit neatly into supplied C6 white envelopes – that’s 114 x 162 mm or 4.5 x 6.4 inches
- The images are all professionally printed onto good quality 180gsm paper, which gives a gorgeous glossy finish
- The eight cards come inside a photo safe, reseal-able, clear cellophane sleeve to keep them clean and dry
- They will be shipped to you by Royal Mail in a sturdy padded envelope
- Inside each card is a simple Bible verse, in keeping with this special season. You have the option to choose your verse to be written in either the Welsh or English languages
- And when you fall in love with a particular image – you’ll be pleased to find a printed notation on the back of the card telling you exactly where it is. Ever so helpful when it comes to booking your next holiday!