Made from great quality heavy photographic paper and with a sturdy card backing. The calendar is wire bound and ready to hang from a pin on the wall.
Every month presents a photograph of a beautiful scene in Wales and will bring back such happy memories for any Welsh man or woman who has now had to live away from their homeland. A perfect gift for any Wales lover!
The months and the weekdays are given in both English and Welsh:
- January (Ionawr) = Llwyn-onn Resovoir, Brecon Beacons
- February (Chwefror) = Madryn Marsh, near the Menai, Llanfairfechan
- March (Mawrth) = Dusk at Aberaeron, Ceredigion
- April (Ebrill) = Festival of Spring, Cardiff
- May (Mai) = Solva, Pembrokeshire
- June(Mehefin) = Laburnaum Arch, Bodnant Garden, Eglwysbach
- July (Gorffennaf) = Abersglasney Palace, Llangathen
- August (Awst) = Summer’s Day, Merthyr Mawr, Bridgend
- September (Medi) = Near the Foryd, Caernarvon
- October (Hydref) = Llandaf Cathedral
- November (Tachwedd) = Toll-house, St Fagan, Glamorgan
- December (Rhagfyr) = St Tysillio’s Church and Britannia Bridge, Anglesey