Made from great quality heavy photographic paper and with a sturdy card backing. The calendar is wire bound and ready to hang from a pin on the wall.
Every month presents a photograph of a beautiful scene in Wales and will bring back such happy memories for any Welsh man or woman who has now had to live away from their homeland. A perfect gift for any Wales lover!
The months and the weekdays are given in both English and Welsh:
- January (Ionawr) = Treochy, South Wales
- February (Chwefror) = Pembroke Castle
- March (Mawrth) = Sunrise over the bay, Saundersfoot
- April (Ebrill) = Walled Garden, Aberglasney
- May (Mai) = Bodnant Gardens, North Wales
- June(Mehefin) = Festival of Spring, Cardiff
- July (Gorffennaf) = Morning Dew, Narberth
- August (Awst) = Blaenllechau, Rhondda
- September (Medi) = Three Cliffs Bay, Gower
- October (Hydref) = Toll House, St Fagans
- November (Tachwedd) = The Rivals, Gwynedd
- December (Rhagfyr) = St John the Baptist Church, Glyncorwwg