Made from great quality heavy photographic paper and with a sturdy card backing. The calendar is wire bound and ready to hang from a pin on the wall.
Every month presents a photograph of a beautiful scene in Wales and will bring back such happy memories for any Welsh man or woman who has now had to live away from their homeland. A perfect gift for any Wales lover!
The months and the weekdays are given in both English and Welsh:
- January (Ionawr) = Winter at Penderyn, Cynon Valley
- February (Chwefror) = Ogmore-by-Sea from Wig-Fach, Bridgend
- March (Mawrth) = Spring, Dyffryn Gardens, St Nicholas
- April (Ebrill) = Quaint terrace, Llantrisant, Rhondda Cynon Taf
- May (Mai) = Morning has broken, Caernarfon Castle, Caernarfon
- June(Mehefin) = Thatched cottage, Merthyr Mawr, Mid Glamorgan
- July (Gorffennaf) = Physic Garden, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan
- August (Awst) = The Menai Straits across to Felinheli, from Plas Newydd, Anglesey
- September (Medi) = The bay view to Llysfaen, Colwyn Bay
- October (Hydref) = St Teilo’s Church, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire
- November (Tachwedd) = Sand dunes at Ynyslas, Dyfi Nature Reserve, Ceredigion
- December (Rhagfyr) = St John the Baptist Church, Glyncorrwg